What Can Baptism Do?
1 PETER 3:21, 22
21 There is also an antitype which now saves us—baptism (not the removal of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God), through the resurrection of Jesus Christ,
22 who has gone into heaven and is at the right hand of God, angels and authorities and powers having been made subject to Him.
- Bible baptism is not a work of man or law of Moses, but a work of faith.
- Bible baptism does not signify that someone has already been saved but saves.
- Bible baptism doesn't save through the power of water but through the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- Bible baptism is in water and not any other element.
- Bible baptism is not the removal of the filth from the flesh, but rather provides an answer of a good conscience toward God.
- Bible baptism is a command to be obeyed by the authority of Jesus Christ.
- Bible baptism does not wash away future sins, but past sins.
|Belief and Baptism: The Negative Inference Fallacy||Wallace, Nick||2016.11.27||mp3|
What Bible Baptism Does Not Do 1
|Wallace, Steven||2016.01.17||mp3, pptx|
|What Bible Baptism Does Not Do 2||Wallace, Steven||2016.01.17||mp3, pptx|
|What Bible Baptism Does||Wallace, Steven||2016.01.24||mp3, pptx|
|"Into What Were You Baptized?"||Wallace, Steven||2018.09.30||html|
|Revelation And Creation PowerPoint and Audio Material|
Sermon and charts are supplied with five questions on the subject of repentance and remission of sins.
Comparing presidential pardons with what went on at Calvary and the gospel's course of pardoning sinners.